2) Inside the wide open spaces of myself, I find a mixture of solitude, freedom and loneliness.
3) Lying in bed, I watched the leaves drop and dance from the tree outside of my window. Strange how each leaf knows when to let go at the right time.
4) Rain sweeps across a desolate landscape and there is a struggle between love and pain.
5) There is a wild storm brewing inside
6) There is a crashing tumble of sharp feelings today.
7) The veil of time slips away for a moment.
8) On the wings of desire, I fly or float through these days of transition.
9)The groggy ground blended into the grey, clouded sky.
10) Like the waters flooding New Orleans, I feel as if my emotions have overwhelmed the banks of my heart.